Monday, March 12, 2012

Microsoft Management Summit 2012 sessions

Every year around April there's a huge Microsoft event called Microsoft Management Summit (MMS). This event is the top in Management solutions build on Microsoft System Center. This year I'm attending MMS also. I was there before in 2009, and now 3 years later, I will return to Las Vegas. Happy to be at this great event again!


The following topics I'm trying to schedule:
  • Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2012
  • Microsoft Private Cloud overview
  • Mobile Device Management solutions
  • System Center Configuration Manager 2012
  • System Center Endpoint Protection 2012
  • System Center Operations Manager 2012
  • Windows 7 deployment tips & tricks
  • Windows Embedded Device Manager 2012

Nice to see that most sessions are about the new System Center 2012 suite and Microsoft Private Cloud solutions. Too much interesting sessions for me to schedule I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment